ClassHook for Schools and Districts
Support your teachers and improve student outcomes with standards-aligned TV and movie clips.
ClassHook's videos from television and movies improve student engagement and retention
- Popular media captures student interest and attention because it is relatable. It also builds critical thinking and media literacy skills.
- We forget 66% of what we learn in a single day. ClassHook reinforces key concepts for students in a fun and memorable way. (Source)
- Through real-world scenarios, ClassHook helps students understand character perspectives and motives, enabling them to become more empathetic and well-rounded citizens.
Save Your Teachers Time
Videos organized by topic and aligned to standards
With ClassHook, creating engaging lessons is easy. Teachers can find a relevant video for their next lesson in just a few minutes, saving hours each week. ClassHook's videos are:
- Aligned to Common Core and NGSS standards
- Age appropriate and vetted for accuracy
- Safe to use in the classroom with proprietary profanity detection
- Accompanied by questions and discussion tools for interactive learning
- Easy to share in your LMS, presentations, and other curriculum
Attendance, test scores, and graduation rates are all directly impacted by student engagement.
When students are engaged, they are involved in and enthusiastic about school. Studies show that engaged students are...
Content is Key
Students report relevant and interesting content as top factors that influence engagement.
Content plays an important role in shaping students' perceptions of their learning. High-quality content captures students' attention and evokes their curiosity, making them want to learn more.
ClassHook helps students learn from relatable examples, making them excited to come to class every day.